Register for the Nonprofit Directory
Register your nonprofit to be a part of the Nonprofit Directory today! Created by the Collier Community Foundation™, the Nonprofit Directory is a free resource that helps donors and grantmakers direct their charitable giving by providing comprehensive, frequently-updated and easily-searchable information about nonprofit organizations serving Collier County, FL.
Before you register, there are a few things to note:
- Organizations must provide current, substantive services or programs to increase the quality of life for Collier County residents.
- Organization must be a verified 501(c)(3)public charity designated organization able to provide at least one full year of financial information
- Organization’s profile must be updated at least once yearly or it will be hidden from public view
- Organizations not invited to create a profile include:
- Those that do not provide services or benefit the public in Collier County, FL
- Those that provide minimal, inconsistent or non-measureable services
- Political campaigns or PACs
- Faith-based organizations that do not separate their inherently religious activities from their other services offered to clients/participants of all faiths
- Those that exist solely to support team or sport travel
To start the registration process, click the link below. You will then type in your organization's name in the search field. If you see your nonprofit listed, click "Participate." If your organization does not appear on the list after searching, click the "Add My Nonprofit" that appears at the bottom of the screen.